A Stylish Award....

A big thank you to Jenevieve from Buttons, Ribbons and Other Things for this Stylish Blog Award. I am very honoured to  be chosen for a style award. You should visit Jenevieve's blog, it is full of colour, lots of outdoor life, creations and lots of inspiration, she has opened a new facebook page for her shop A Rainbow Life too.
I have to now tell you seven things about myself, I don't think a lot of my blog followers know much about me, so here goes....

1. I am a true home bird
2. I have a Diploma, a Degree and two Masters Degrees from three different Universities
3. I am 28 years old
4. I still live with my parents (but I'm currently building a new home with my boyfriend)
5. My favourite colour is blue
6. I love tea (always time for tea)
7.  I have lots of freckles

Fianlly I have to pass this award on to 15 other blogs. As I have so many favourite blogs and lots of stylish followers and blogs I visit, I have decided to let you all join along if you wish. I hope it doesn't look like I'm cheating or not following the rules, but I hope some of you will join in and let us know seven things about yourself.

And remember you should all visit Jenevieve's blog.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! And nice getting to know you - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting your award! it is really hard to pick 15 ! I should have done what you have!!!
    Happy New Year to you, I am seriously behind on blog catch up!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday,
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to learn a bit more about you! I have lots of freckles too (especially in the summer) and blue is my favourite colour too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun getting to know you...cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello again

    many thanks for the sweet comment x

    congratulations on your very well deserved reward.

    wishing you a wonderful week

    millie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts